Re: Mirror for PIPS food ontology?

Kind of make me thing.. we could put it virtually back in the same
place as originally on our Sindice cache [1]

i wonder if the operation make sense.. on the one hand a chace is
usually intended for reflecting "reality" on the other i'd see obvious
practical advantages.

Maybe we could offer an "archive" service, parallel to the cache?

just trying to figure out what can help developers, ideas?

Giovanni

[1] http://sindice.com/developers/cacheapi