RE: RDF Update Feeds

Hi Michael,

nice write-up on the wiki! But I think the vocabulary you're proposing is
too much generally descriptive. Dataset publishers, once offering update
feeds, should not only tell that/if their datasets are "dynamic", but
instead how dynamic they are.

Could be very simple by expressing: "Pull our update-stream once per
seconds/minute/hour in order to be *enough* up-to-date".

Makes sense?

Cheers,
Georgi

--