RDF Update Feeds

From: Georgi Kobilarov <georgi.kobilarov@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:45:46 +0100
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'd like to start a discussion about a topic that I think is getting
increasingly important: RDF update feeds.

The linked data project is starting to move away from releases of large data
dumps towards incremental updates. But how can services consuming rdf data
from linked data sources get notified about changes? Is anyone aware of
activities to standardize such rdf update feeds, or at least aware of
projects already providing any kind of update feed at all? And related to
that: How do we deal with RDF diffs?

Cheers,
Georgi

--