Re: Need help mapping two letter country code to URI

Coincidentally, I'm 2/3 of the way through providing the "easily"
mappable MARC codes lists to RDF.

Here are Geographic Area Codes:

http://purl.org/NET/marccodes/gacs/n-usa#location

(Use the values here: http://www.loc.gov/marc/geoareas/gacshome.html)

And Languages:

http://purl.org/NET/marccodes/languages/eng#lang

(see:  http://www.loc.gov/marc/languages/langhome.html)

Tomorrow morning come the countries list:

http://www.loc.gov/marc/countries/cou_home.html

>From there, well, we'll see how well I can match Geonames.

-Ross.