Re: text to lod object matcher

रविंदर ठाकुर (ravinder thakur) wrote:
> thanks to all for your quick reply.
>

> while i have heard/used about few of the services above, i was looking
> for something that could give me LOD URI for few words at most and
> often a single word(eg china or moon) rather than full text
> extraction. if the word is ambiguous i am ok with a list of URIs as well.
>

> meanwhile i will look up the references provided to see if there is
> anything that fits my bill
>

> thanks
> ravinder thakur

You can try: http://lod.openlinksw.com . You will get URIs for entities
associated with your full text pattern. You can filter by Entity Type or
Entity Properties. This I suspect addresses part of you question. The
ideal situation would be for an NLP handler to process the text and then
filter your results accordingly (basically you do less filtering by Type
/ Properties en route to desired Entity URIs), if this is the case,
confirm as part of this conversation.

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
President & CEO