Re: ESWC2009: Linked Data gathering

UPDATE:

We have a room, now :)

Please directly go to the room

'Hermes'

(the big room left/next to registration desk).

Note that we start at 6pm and will have at least time till 7pm for lightning
talks, discussions, etc. - after that you may choose to continue there or
move over to the LarKC reception.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,