AW: Chronicling America and Linked Data

Hi Ed,

sounds like a great new source of live Linked Data which is directly served
by the organization producing the data and not by university projects or
engaged individuals as it is still the case with many data sources in the
cloud.

Things are moving :-)

and I'm looking forward to the first applications that mashes up Chronicling
America data with DBpedia and Geonames.

Also a important signal for the libraries and digital archives community,
that you found OAI-ORE to be extremely useful.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Chris