Re: DBpedia user, who are you?

We use dbpedia as part of the linked data world when computing networks and
service details of things that we know have dbpedia entries; we also use the
sameAs information.

Eg
For example see the ³Description² bit of
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/detail/?uri=http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/id
/person-02686
or
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/explorer/#display=person-{http://southampton.rkbe
xplorer.com/id/person-02686}

So, as with the nature of this world, it is not obvious at all that it is
being used (unless you look at the raw data), because it is simply (like
other sites) that there is a sameAs to a Uri there.

Future?
Just want to be able to continue using it?

Best
Hugh