Re: RDF: a suitable NLP KB representation (Was: Owning URIs (Was: Yet Another LOD cloud browser))

Hi Sherman --

You may be interested in the system online at the site below.

In particular, the approach in the example

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

may be useful.

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering