Re: AW: fw: Google starts supporting RDFa -- 'rich snippets'

Hi all,
the last portion of the original post [1] has an interesting bit on
this:

"Wherever possible, we'll simply reuse vocabulary that is in wide use:
we support the pre-existing vCard and hReview types, and there are a
variety of other types defined by various communities. Sites that use
Google Custom Search will be able to define their own types, which we
will index and present to users in rich Custom Search results pages.
Finally, we encourage and expect this space to evolve based on new
ideas from the structured data community. We'll notice and reach out
when our crawlers pick up new types that are getting broad use."

So let's see if their crawlers will indeed notice some "new types"
that they don't have yet ;)

Cheers,

Christian

[1] http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/05/introducing-rich-snippets.html