Re: last.fm events RDFizing

Keith Alexander wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://lastfm.rdfize.com/
>
> RDFizes the last.fm events API and links to  dbtune.org, the bbc, and
> dbpedia.
>
> The voiD document describing it is: http://lastfm.rdfize.com/meta.n3
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith Alexander

Keith,

Hopefully, you've seen my Dataincubator posting re. all the xslt
sytlesheets [1] that drive the 30+ sources we RDFize :-) That said, I'll
take a look at your stuff and see how it compares to ours re. fidelity etc..

Others: I've just reiterated to the dataincubator community, by way of
source directory exposure, that our Sponger Cartridges (Extractors or
Mappers) have been Open Source since inception (circa. 2006). Thus, it
would be nice for the community to leverage the base we have en route to
generating a more coherent Web of Dynamically Linked Data via RDFization
(or Wrapping).  Tweaking  and fixing existing mappers trumps writing
from scratch :-)

Links:

1. http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/VAD/rdf_mappers/xslt/  -- all the
extraction and mapping xslt resources