RE: Potential Home for LOD Data Sets

Hi Steve,

Changes to Wikipedia *must* be reviewed by a user looking at the wiki
markup. We can build tools to make it easier to create the markup around
Infoboxes, but we can't skip the step of having a user approve the
changed wiki markup. It's a Wikipedia guideline.

Cheers,
Georgi

--
Georgi Kobilarov
Freie Universität Berlin

constructions
> >> costs will be significantly alleviated.
> >>
> >> We have DBpedia reconstruction down to 1.5 hrs (or less) based on
> >> Virtuoso's in-built integration with Amazon S3 for backup and
> >> restoration etc..  We could get the reconstruction of the entire
LOD