Re: LDOW2009 Workshop now publishing Linked Data (was Re: Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2009) workshop papers online.)

Hey Juan,

Sure! I'll tidy it up and get it out. For your use case it's probably
not reusable as-is, but should give an idea about an approach to
managing these kinds of one-off events where some ease of editing is
required, but it's not worth investing large amounts in setting up and
maintaining something like drupal or mediawiki, both of which incur an
ongoing maintenance cost.

So, I'll get onto it and keep you posted. Would be a shame if the hub
of SW activity in the US didn't start eating its own dogfood.

/me ducks ;)

Tom.