Re: Finding SPAQL endpoints?

I know what's missing :-): any a real application that need to do the
automatic discovery etc and that someone would really want to use, i.e. not
another academic demonstrator.

If there was one such application people would put in the last 10 minutes of
work.

People do at this point go to the extent of publishing RDF data becouse
there is this mailing list where you can post about it and being read so the
incentive is that you hope someone is going to do something with it.

Which in fairness is perfectly fair :-).. and in fact when one such
application pops up it will find a good number of people with the technology
and know how to put more data online

Giovanni