Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hi all,

thanks for all your input.

The LOD Cloud as of March 2009 is final and online.

You can find it over at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData
along with a colored by topic version and various formats.

I will update the dataset table and put a linkage table on the dataset
page later today. It would be extremely useful keeping these tables up
to date.

Anja