Re: AW: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hello,

Having just seen the bigger and better LOD cloud [1]. I was wondering
whether QDOS should have a link to DBpedia, as we emit owl:sameAs
relationships from celebs to dbpedia resources: see Barak Obama's
turtle file [2]. QDOS currently has around 100,000 people, about half
of which are linked to dbpedia resources.

Cheers,

Mischa

[1] http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/pub/lod-datasets_2009-02-27.png
[2] http://qdos.com/celeb/Barack-Obama/6050a1f1a818bf959f70afbd46273dea/turtle