Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Le 24/06/2009 08:21, Danny Ayers a écrit :
> As far as I'm aware we don't yet have an easy templating engine for
> RDFa, so I suspect having that as the source is probably a good choice
> for typical Web applications.

you may be interested in Tal4Rdf, a template system for RDF that can
produce HTML/XHTML (any XML in fact).

It is not dedicated to RDFa, and I still do not have any RDFa example,
but there should be no major problem to produce XHTML+RDFa with it.

  regards

   pa

[1] http://champin.net/t4r