Re: http://ld2sd.deri.org/lod-ng-tutorial/

Just a remark about what we're doing in Sindice, for all who want to
be indexed properly by us.

we recursively dereference the properties that are used thus trying to
obtain a closure over the description of the properties that are used.
We also consider OWL imports.

When the recursive fetching is computer, we apply RDFS + some owl
reasoning (OWLIM being the final reasoner at the moment) and index it.

We are currently working on a public validator where people can try
their files and see the full chain of fetching/inference.

Giovanni