Re: gimmee some data!

So, I realize it's a bit late -- at least for British Summer Time,
but, technically it's still Ian's birthday here in EDT.

I took the LibraryThing data dumps (http://www.librarything.com/feeds/
- although they're a little out of date) and remodeled them a bit.
Currently I just have thingISBN loaded, although CoverThing and
WikipediaCitations will be loaded sometime tomorrow (let's call it
Ian's birthday week).

So take an ISBN:

http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/LODThing/isbns/088103696X

or a LibraryThing "works" id (what appears as a LT page for a given book):

http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/LODThing/works/6320

And it gives you a very rough FRBR manifestation to work grouping.

It's all just RDFa, presently, but I've roughed out some RDF/XML that
will go in place there tomorrow along with the other data loads.

Happy (somewhat belated) birthday, Ian.

-Ross.