Re: Common Tag - semantic tagging convention

Francois -

Agree - I think knowing who created a tag is an important annotation.
The thought was that you could "mix in" another vocabulary's property
like foaf:maker for things like that.

Common Tag is simply a small skeleton for representing the basic Tag
structure.  The hope was people would dress this up with other useful
vocabularies for the range of tasks Common Tags could be applied to.

Copied from the Common Tag Quick Start Guide [1]:

           about="http://www.bbc.co.uk/musicevents/u2/"
rel="ctag:tagged">
">
"/>