Re: Linked Data & upcoming Semantic Technologies 2009 Conference.

All,

> Any idea why folks are having issues editing this page:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/Sa
> nJoseGathering

Pretty much as with every other page ... they changed the policy due to
spammers. One has to be on [1] to edit, AFAIK. Mark Baker will send out
details, I guess, soon.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/ESWEditorsGroup

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,