Re: ANN: sameas.org

Hugh,

This is awesome, are you "burning" the URIs also, I see the links below the
URIs point to resource descriptions, are those comprehensive descriptions
from your index or just the sameAs descriptions? What data sources (aside
from sindice) are you pulling your index from? Have you considered the LOD
service [1]? I'm trying to get a feel for if this is something that can
enhance razorbase results, e.g. you found two URIs for Google that razorbase
didn't find.

Also, please see my
slides<http://www.slideshare.net/sdmonroe/razorbase-examples-part-2>[2]
on using razorbase to do co-reference lookups.

Thanks,
-sherman

[1] http://lod.openlinksw.com
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/sdmonroe/razorbase-examples-part-2

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers
(3 John 1:2)