Re: Owning URIs (Was: Yet Another LOD cloud browser)

Sherman,
as another alternative, I urge you to take a look at Explorator [1]
(there is a short movie explaining the basic idea, you can also play
with the live interface), which can do all of what you said, and more.
It provides a more general exploration paradigm, of which the example
you give below is only one of the possibilities...

Best
Daniel
[1] http://www.tecweb.inf.puc-rio.br/explorator.