Re: Links from Myspace to Musicbrainz

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:58:41 +0100
To: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>, Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>
CC: Kurt J <kurtjx@gmail.com>, Simon Reinhardt <simon.reinhardt@koeln.de>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "music-ontology-specification-group@googlegroups.com" <music-ontology-specification-group@googlegroups.com>
http://sameas.org/html?uri=http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/65f4f0c5-ef9e-490c-aee3-909e7ae6b2ab
which I think may be the problem Leigh has, and would be really exciting for me to have.
By the way, I see there are things like
<http://dbtune.org/musicbrainz/resource/artist/03e76712-dab1-4d7c-b347-1db970f93782> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs> <http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacio_Mastretta_Rodr\u00EDguez> .
I'm not sure it is good practice to do owl:sameAs to html pages, if we are living in a Linked Data world?
Best
Hugh.