Re: Links from Myspace to Musicbrainz

From: Kurt J <kurtjx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:02:17 +0100
To: Simon Reinhardt <simon.reinhardt@koeln.de>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org, music-ontology-specification-group@googlegroups.com
> Did you consider making use of the fact that MusicBrainz contains links from
> artists to their MySpace profile pages?

yes, a good point.  we cross reference w/ these values (if they exist)
and if they don't we assume we're correct.

musicbrainz currently links to ~14k myspace pages.  these links are
already in the dbtune.org/musicbrainz store.  however, they should
probably exist in the myspace store as well.  consider it on the todo
list :-)

-kurt