Re: tutorial on Music and the Web of Data

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:06:22 +0100
To: Kurt J <kurtjx@gmail.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 14:46 +0100, Kurt J wrote:
> We've launched a website which will contain all tutorial materials
> [2].  If you have any suggestions for materials to include you can
> comment on that site or on this thread.

Take a look at libre.fm, an open source project to create a site similar
to last.fm.

It publishes listening data, artist, album and track data, and user
profiles in RDFa. Where possible we link to dbtune.org URIs for artists,
tracks and albums; to geonames.org for locations; and to peoples'
external WebIDs.

e.g. my profile at:

http://alpha.libre.fm/user/tobyink

--