Re: voiD to describe graphs

Toby,

Our motivation for voiD was to provide a vocabulary for describing (or
summarizing) larger datasets that span multiple or many documents.
Thus, your scenario below, where you describe different parts of a
single document, is not what we had in mind. On the other hand, if
voiD proves to be useful for things beyond its original scope, then
all the better...

It seems like you could cover *most* of your requirements by just
using plain DC, it has source, description, isPartOf, format.

Best,
Richard