Re: studies about LD visibility

Olaf has brought a good question to the table. I would assume that
Linked Data is not well known in the "web 2.0" community, IMO.
Furthermore, this is somethig that I personally experience everyday
with the community of developers in Austin. That is why we have
started a sig group: semantic web Austin (www.semanticwebaustin.org)

I'm going to take this opportunity to share with everybody here that
Tom Heath will be coming to Austin next month and delivering a
tutorial on Linked data, specially for those developers who are not
aware of it.

So maybe we can't answer Olaf's question yet. But I know that there is
a list somewhere of commercial applications that are using/consuming
Linked Data (can somebody point us to the link?) I would sugget that
this would indicate the awareness of developers  and companies about
Linked Data

Juan Sequeda
www.juansequeda.com