Re: Creating JSON from RDF

Frederick,

Thanks, that looks interesting, and the idea of supporting similar
mappings to XML and to CSV is very attractive.

But I couldn't actually work out how I would use it in the kind of
situation we find ourselves in. We have, for example, RDF like this:

   http://education.data.gov.uk/doc/school/520965.rdf

which we want to make readily usable by people creating mash-ups. What
are the (minimal) definitions that we have to create to use irON to
create customised JSON/CSV/XML from this RDF?

Thanks,

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison