Re: DBTropes.org, a TVTropes.org linked data wrapper

Malte Kiesel wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Let me introduce dbtropes.org: http://dbtropes.org/resource/Main/TheMatrix
> http://dbtropes.org/resource/Main/RuleOfCool
>
> It's a tvtropes.org wrapper, providing lots of fun data - currently the
> wrapper knows about 1700+ movies and 2500+ tropes/features AFAIR.
>
> Some further info can be found on http://dbtropes.org/ .
>
> Regards
> Malte

Thanks! I've been waiting for this!

Like Dan I'd like to see it being mapped to or expressed in SKOS. I've been looking at how to do this - they sometimes do relate things as broader or narrower but unfortunately they don't do it in a formal way but just with text. Very hard to extract those relationships.

Btw, it'd be nice if the http://dbtropes.org/ont/... URIs would dereference to something.

Regards,
  Simon