Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Dbpedia-Freebase raw dump of conditional probabilities

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Kavitha Srinivas<ksrinivs@gmail.com> wrote:

> I put the raw dump of conditional probabilities on an external
> website (http://domino.research.ibm.com/comm/research_projects.nsf/
> pages/iaa.index.html).  Go the section on LinkedOpenData and
> Extraction of Vocabularies on this page and click on the link to the
> datafile.

It strikes me that this is the kind of thing it would be useful for
publish as Linked Data. In other words, rather than analyzing
instances, calculating a bunch of conditional probabilities, and then
publishing a bunch of [ sameAs | equivalentClass | seeAlso | whatever
] assertions, one could publish a bunch of conditional probabilities
or other similarity values, with  some indication of the type of
similarity measure used and links to the specific instance sets used
to calculate the values. Others could then use these measures as they
wished, setting their own thresholds for when to consider something an
equivalence relation or not.

Are there any vocabularies that might be used to publish such as data
set as Linked Data?