Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Fwd: Your message to Dbpedia-discussion awaits moderator approval

Hi Kingsley, hi Kavitha,

we will generate a new dump covering all YAGO Freebase relations with at
least 95% probability, using skos:narrower as proposed by Tim.
I will let you know, when the file is available for download.

Cheers,
Anja