RE: [HELP] Can you please update information about your dataset?

Hi Jun/all

Just noticed the line on:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/Statistics

saying:

BBC Later + TOTP (link not responding - 2009-04-01)

That's my bad. The site's been down since we forgot to pay our ec2 bills :-/

Having said that the data has either moved or is in the process of moving to BBC programmes and BBC music so TOTP/Later should probably come off the cloud piccie and off the list and BBC Music should be added in linking to musicbrainz and bbc programmes. The TOTP/Later site was only ever intended as a try out and a demo to management types at the BBC. Strangely it seems to have worked... :-)

Also to note that BBC programmes and music do now have a joint sparql endpoint - well 2 in fact:
http://api.talis.com/stores/bbc-backstage
http://bbc.openlinksw.com/sparql

Sorry for not notifying earlier

Michael