Re: A Personal Note ( from the human side of me... or what's left of it )

Aldo,

Thank you so much for your visionary comments, it's guys like yourself who
fuel humanities progress. And I believe you've spoken for many of the others
of us here!

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers
(3 John 1:2)