Re: Madrid/WWW2009 Linked Data Community Gathering

Kudos for the Guardian!

They sponsored our beer during Tom's visit for the Austin Linked Data
Tutorial!

Looking forward to meeting up with everybody!

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin
www.juansequeda.com