Re: Freebase - improving the mapping of freebase rdf to other vocabularies

Hi Jamie,

This is really interesting, and ideal material for a VoCamp :) Looking
forward to seeing you in Ibiza and discussing this in more detail.

If anyone else likes the sound of hacking vocabularies and related
tools next to the Mediterranean, just before the Future of Web Search
workshop and en route to WWW2009 in Madrid, there is still room for a
few more VoCampers:
http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampIbiza2009

Cheers,

Tom.