Re: News from lingvoj.org

Hi Simon

Thanks for the feedback. You (or someone else) already mentioned a while
ago this extra "language" in labels. It's true in other languages too.
It's on my to-do list to clean the data in order to get rid of those,
and/or to use skos:prefLabel for "English" and skos:altLabel for
"English language", or maybe the other way round, did not make my mind
completely, I've to think about it. Any suggestions welcome. :-)

Bernard

--

*Bernard Vatant
*Senior Consultant