From: public-lod-request@w3.org [mailto:public-lod-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Anja Jentzsch
Sent: 19 September 2008 09:53
To: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hi again,

the LOD Datasets Cloud is final and online.

You can find it over at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData
along with a higher resolution and PDF version.

Anja

Anja Jentzsch schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks for all the input.
>
> Find the updated LOD cloud attached.
>
> We added:
> 6. Surge Radio
> 7. MySpace Wrapper
> 8. BBC Programmes
> 9. BBC Placount Data
> and several new connections between the datasets
>
> We are still in contact with Kingsley on adding the mentioned wrappers
> to the cloud.
>
> Anything still missing?
>
> Anja
>
> Chris Bizer schrieb:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Anja and I are currently updating the LOD cloud for the ESW wikipage.
>> Draft attached.
>>
>> Up till now we have added:
>>
>> 1.CrunchBase
>> 2. LinkedMDB
>> 3. YAGO
>> 4. UMBEL
>> 5. the PubGuide
>>
>> It nice to see that fitting everything into one diagram is getting
>> increasingly difficult as the cloud grows :-)
>>
>> Did we forget any new data sources or links between data sources?
>>
>> As discussed before: A data source qualifies for the cloud, if the
>> data is available via dereferencable URIs and if the data source is
>> interlinked with at least one other source (meaning it references URIs
>> within the namespace of the other source).
>>
>> Any feedback highly welcome.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> --
>> Prof. Dr. Chris Bizer
>> Freie Universität Berlin
>> Phone: +49 30 838 55509
>> Mail: chris@bizer.de
>> Web: www.bizer.de

.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road
Southampton SO16 4GU