Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Can I echo Tom's "Looking forward to the new diagram. If it was
available before Friday that would be great, as I'll be giving a talk
and would love to show the enlarged cloud ;)" ???

I don't need it till Monday, though...  ;-)

Paul

--
Paul Miller
Technology Evangelist, Talis