ANN: Semantic CrunchBase (with initial mappings)

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:53:02 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org

Heyup LODers,

Semantic CrunchBase[1] is now (more or less ;) stable. SPARQL endpoint,
ConNeg and a local Browser are in place, I also activated a little
inferencer[2][3] that is generating mappings to FOAF and geo, and also
to DBPedia. The latter are still pretty sparse, but I'll continue
looking for additional LOD hooks.

You can get a complete quad dump by using "DUMP" as a SPARQL query[4].

Best,
Benji

[1] http://cb.semsol.org/
[2] http://bnode.org/blog/2008/09/12/writing-inference-rules-with-sparqlscript