Re: Watchdog.net is plugged into the DBpedia-LOD Cloud

Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> http://watchdog.net should be added to the new DBpedia-Cloud graphic. It
> gets to DBpedia via GovTrack linkage.
>
> See:
> http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://watchdog.net/p/nancy_pelosi
>
> Note: The value of predicate :
> <http://watchdog.net/about/api#govtrackid> is now a GovTrack URI as
> opposed to the initial literal value.

Actually the URI isn't quite right. (I can hear Aaron and Kingsley going
"d'oh" after all of the (off-list) emails about this.)

Aaron- I suggest that #govtrackid go back to its original value (e.g.
400314) and add a owl:sameAs to
<http://www.rdfabout.com/rdf/usgov/congress/people/P000197> which is in
my URI space for politicians, as opposed to
<http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=400314> which is simply
the HTML page on GovTrack.

--
- Josh Tauberer

http://razor.occams.info

"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation!  Yields