Re: Some FOAF services

Hi Giovanni,

We weren't really intending to build a Google Social Graph equivalent,
that was Libby's observation. But, I would guess that we have lower
coverage (we only inter FOAF files, and we only have about 3 million
files indexed currently), but we're standards compliant and we have
more variety of information via the FOAF source.

- Steve