RE: Some FOAF services

From: Luigi Selmi <selmi_luigi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:02:37 +0100
To: <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>, <public-lod@w3.org>, <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi Mischa,
very nice services. It would be very interesting to look up for person using their URI (with slashes or 303 redirect) instead of the URL of a foaf file or emails. One question: what about when I want to update a foaf file ? It is not clear how your ping service works. If I change my foaf file I have simply to wait for the service to look up it or I have to notify it by submitting the file URL again ?

Cheers

Luigi

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Lao Tzu

Luigi Selmi, MSc
addr.: 12 P.zza Roselle 00179 Rome, Italy
skype: luigiselmi
mobile: 3482405674
web site: http://www.sharesemantics.com
blog: http://www.sharesemantics.com/people/weblog