Re: Can we afford to offer SPARQL endpoints when we are successful? (Was "linked data hosted somewhere")

<%=profanity /%>
or something - cool thread

while I disagree with many of Aldo's individual points, getting them
surfaced is really positive

"The only reason anyone can afford to offer a SPARQL endpoint is because it
doesn't get used too much?"

while my love of SPARQL is enormous, I can't see the SPARQL endpoint
being a lasting scenario.
linking and the fresh approach to caching this will demand, need
another rev. before the web starts doing data efficiently

the answer to the quoted line is the question - how can you not
afford? Classic stuff re. amazon opening up their silo a little bit -
guess what, profit!

pip,
Danny.

--