Re: linked data hosted somewhere

Yes!

You will probably get an error and a bill by the end of the month for
the CPU you consumed doing that incredibly smart question.
Sounds pretty sensible to me, sort of what you'd expect from a
rhetoric question.

;)

Much better than wrecking havoc in a lab by crashing a wacky server
somewhere... methinks.