Anyone else working on linking the new DBPedia ontology?

From: David Baxter <retxabd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:29:21 -0600
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,

Cycorp is currently working on linking OpenCyc terms to a subset of the
classes and properties published in the new DBPedia 3.2 ontology. These
links will most likely be included in the next OWL release of OpenCyc (see
http://sw.opencyc.org), tentatively scheduled for 1-2 months from now. If
anyone else is working on linking these terms to other public ontologies,
I'd be eager to share notes.

David Baxter

PS -- This is my first post here. By way of introduction, I've been at
Cycorp since 1998, and am a linguist by training. I've been involved in
Cycorp's NL parsing and generation, but also a little ontological
engineering, inference, and java and python programming. Recently I was
charged with helping to better integrate OpenCyc with the Semantic Web.