Re: Pushing back into Wikipedia? Re: ANN: DBpedia 3.2 release, including DBpedia Ontology and RDF links to Freebase

Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
 > Now that there has been so much clean-up work which has been done, has
 > there been any discussion of pushing back the cleanliness into the
 > wikipedia pages themselves, so that the wikipedia gains in consistency?

Yes, we are thinking about this quite a while. The first step will be to
set up some kind of live-syncronization between Wikipedia and DBpedia.
For this we already got access to the live-stream of Wikipedia updates
from Wikimedia's Brion Vibber. As a second step the DBpedia additions
will be integrated back as annotations into Wikipedia pages. As a result
there would be some kind of roundtrip-engineering between bot possible:
If people see a error or mistake they can correct in Wikipedia and the
correction will show up on DBpedia. However, we have to be careful not
to overstrain Wikipedians, since they are usually more interested in
texts than structure ;-)

Best,

Sören