Yo!! Keep us all in the loop, and I have data sets that you might be interested in vehicle crashes, death etc Re: Suggestions/existing material for Linked Data tutorial?

I need to use the tutorial to keep up with state agencies output of
real world good data on bad events.

Anyone using Metadata to determine sample sizes needed to cut down on
having to use entire data sets?