Re: web to semantic web : an automated approach

Ravinder,

You may be interested in Cypher <http://cypher.monrai.com>, which is able to
transform natural language phrases and clauses into RDF triples and SPARQL
queries. There is currently a bottleneck in the lexicon, and my hope is to
create a collaboratively developed (wiki-style) NLP database of lexical
knowledge, as well as phrase grammar rules, etc. I am definitely interested
in hearing some of your ideas.

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers
(3 John 1:2)