Re: ESWC 2008 Linked Data Playground

The following URI seems to be a good suggestion as it is implied in
the structure of the paper metadata, but it doesn't seem to actually
be utilised.

http://data.semanticweb.org/conference/eswc/2008

If it is not available then a people.csail address might seem to be a
good substitute but it implies an authority which may not really be
relevant. Also, an exhibit page doesn't really provide RDF as it is
just a browser so that may be a bad choice just because of that.

On a side note, it is annoying that the html version is not referenced
in the rdf version of the paper metadata to provide the backwards
link. If you are going to use content negotiation then you have to
provide all of those links explicitly or people will get to deadends
just as fast as in the normal web.

That is, resolving the following URL [1]  in a browser without
customised accept headers gets you to the html version which
references the rdf URL in the link rel=meta element, but the same is
not true for the RDF version which doesn't provide an explicit way to
get to the HTML version. Not that this is the only linked data site
which suffers from this problem, but I thought I would point it out
anyway ;-). Ever since I installed Tabulator my accept content
settings regularly find me RDF/XML when resolving semantic URI's, but
there is very rarely any way other than to use the Tamper Data Firefox
extension to get to the HTML version.

Small issue ;)

Cheers,

Peter